Acura TLX Forum banner

Just took delivery...

6K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  jmark 
#1 ·
Of a gray V-6 with Tech, with black interior. I have been following this forum for a while. It helped me greatly especially when the dealers in my area had no information other than what was on Acura's website. Thanks!

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am new to this forum stuff, hope the images post. If they don't how do I do it, lol?

http:///Users/Markland/Desktop/tlx/IMG_1816.jpg
/Users/Markland/Desktop/tlx/IMG_1817.jpg
/Users/Markland/Desktop/tlx/IMG_1818.jpg
/Users/Markland/Desktop/tlx/IMG_1819.jpg
/Users/Markland/Desktop/tlx/IMG_1820.jpg
/Users/Markland/Desktop/tlx/IMG_1821.jpg
/Users/Markland/Desktop/tlx/IMG_1822.jpg
/Users/Markland/Desktop/tlx/IMG_1823.jpg
/Users/Markland/Desktop/tlx/IMG_1824.jpg
/Users/Markland/Desktop/tlx/IMG_1825.jpg
/Users/Markland/Desktop/tlx/IMG_1826.jpg

#14 ·
So here is the story.... I went to dealer #1 the beginning of August to put a deposit down to get the advantage deal. At that time color combos were not know but I wanted the expresso interior, so no order was placed. After 2 weeks the dealer called to say they had a car I can look at with the expresso interior. I looked and ordered a black with expresso base 4 cylinder. A few days later the dealer called and told they had one to test drive. That car (v6 tech) had the black interior and exterior and was available for delivery. After 3 days of haggling over price I changes my order to silver with black, base model 4 cylinder. I liked the black interior better.

So in the meantime because dealer #1 was overcharging and kept changing their terms I went to another dealer. At dealer #2 I was able to get a v6 tech for $60 less a month with the same terms as dealer #1 (canceled order with dealer #1 ). On that day I ordered a silver with black v6 tech. The sales person said it would be in, in a week. I called dealer #2 and they did not have a date the car would be available. Maybe a few days maybe a month. However they had the gray with black. After dealing with car issues for almost a month I checked out the gray and liked it.

So to answer you question no one ever could give me a solid delivery date!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.