Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(1.) This weekend I took a trip out of town and I noticed that I can now see my destination arrival time and how many miles to my destination on the Nav screen at the same time.

Before the patch I had to select whichever one I wanted. Now both are displayed. Neat! :)

(2.) We all know Acura fixed the beeps in the Rear Cross Traffic Monitor, but I found it really came in handy when I angle parked next to a panel van at a busy rest stop. I had a difficult time looking from the driver's seat as I slowly backed out, hoping for the best. Then I heard my Rear Cross Traffic Monitor beep at me. I then noticed that my rear view camera had a better view than I since it was in wide screen mode and was further back to see more. Guess I am still getting used to having a camera but today it turned out to be quite useful. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
(1.) This weekend I took a trip out of town and I noticed that I can now see my destination arrival time and how many miles to my destination on the Nav screen at the same time.

Before the patch I had to select whichever one I wanted. Now both are displayed. Neat! :)

(2.) We all know Acura fixed the beeps in the Rear Cross Traffic Monitor, but I found it really came in handy when I angle parked next to a panel van at a busy rest stop. I had a difficult time looking from the driver's seat as I slowly backed out, hoping for the best. Then I heard my Rear Cross Traffic Monitor beep at me. I then noticed that my rear view camera had a better view than I since it was in wide screen mode and was further back to see more. Guess I am still getting used to having a camera but today it turned out to be quite useful. :)
What are you driving?I4 or 6cyl?
Wow, you're concerned about 4 cylinder vs. 6 cylinder even in reverse -- you really are a performance driver!
;)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Now that is pretty awesome, it helps that they got that specific with the information they provide, going as far to provide time and distance in miles... can't get more accurate than that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts