Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just For Your Information...

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Summest 
#1 ·
Seems that the majority of members and visitors hang out here in the General Discussion Area. I hope you get a chance to move around and visit the other areas.

My friend sent me some cool links from inside Acura/Honda that are interesting to see from the outside. I posted them in the video section. I hope you enjoy them like I did. :)

http://www.tlxforums.com/forum/new-...8-2015-acura-tlx-onepack-video-magazines.html

#3 ·
maybe if u can ask the admin to raise the megabyte limit for image attachments we may post more pics lol

#5 ·
If I can locate the admin I would imagine the following questions would come up, "How much do you want?" " How much do you need?" Having been an admin giving out space before. :)

p.s. How much do we get to begin with?

#6 ·
refer to this post i made earlier when i took pics of the aero kit for everybody:

http://www.tlxforums.com/forum/27490-post33.html

say.....can we members get a larger MB allowance for file attachments? uploading these 10 pics already cost me half of the allowance already
which means if i somehow upload 10 more pics in the future i will be out, probably even less
currently i have 13 pics uploaded, and taking up 6MB, my guess is we have 10MB limit

all the aero kit pics have been reduced in size to 500kb each, around 1000 x 750 pixels in size

hopefully its not too much to ask for at least 2x as much limit, or increase the cap for senior members and up

#10 ·
refer to this post i made earlier when i took pics of the aero kit for everybody:

http://www.tlxforums.com/forum/27490-post33.html

which means if i somehow upload 10 more pics in the future i will be out, probably even less
currently i have 13 pics uploaded, and taking up 6MB, my guess is we have 10MB limit

all the aero kit pics have been reduced in size to 500kb each, around 1000 x 750 pixels in size

hopefully its not too much to ask for at least 2x as much limit, or increase the cap for senior members and up
Have you tried using a photo hosting site like Photobucket? After you upload your pics, they provide you with a public link that you can use in forums. If you have a Dropbox account, you can get public links too.

#8 ·
Thanks Summest very interesting link. By the way I am picking up my TLX SH-AWD Techno tomorrow afternoon. >:D
Congratulations! I know you must be excited. I just got mine back from the shop after being away from the TLX since last Saturday. I drove it 42 miles north to have dinner. I had a great dinner and a great drive.

Let us know how it turns out. :)

#11 ·
ya i have a photobucket account, but too lazy to upload and then copy and paste the links, especially via a mobile phone which becomes problematic

#12 ·
ah I see, yeah using a smartphone it can be a PITA to go through that process, too bad uploading of media to this forum wasn't easier for mobile users. i'm almost always near by to a PC so i don't really have much need to access this forum through a mobile device.

#13 ·
uploading pics on this forum via attachments are fine with a cell phone, but the allowance gets filled up a little too fast IMHO. 10mb isnt alot when a pic is already 500kb each

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.