Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i finally decided to get an Acura TLX, i have been trying to figure out what car I wanted for nearly a year, and I have gone everywhere from a Jeep wrangler to a Dodge Challenger. But now i see this is the best value and an awesome car. I might be picking up a TLX today but I am not sure if I am getting a good lease deal. He is quoting me $540 a month 36, 12,000 miles and $2,000 down V6 SHAWD Advanced. I said i wanted the car at invoice and thats what they are doing but I'm not sure if there a promotional offer giving rebates that they are not telling me about. I herd there is a lease incentive till november 2nd and i think they just might using the rebate to drive the price down when i should have the rebate plus have the car at dealer invoice. i would really appreciate any input from anyone thats familiar with this. thanks and I'm excited to hopefully be part of the Acura family .

·
Registered
438 Posts
looks like you are stateside with all the "miles" thing, so i cant really help you because i do not know how things work over there

but have you checked kelly blue book or edmunds website to see what kind of advertised incentives are there for the TLX? you should also be able to find out fair purchase prices and possibly invoice pricing values too. maybe some other US member can help you on this

also, incentives end at the end of the month not the week like on a sunday, which means it's today (october 31st). the incentive may carry over to next month. it may be higher, it may be lower, there might not even be an incentive. so its a gamble really.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome!

So i finally decided to get an Acura TLX, i have been trying to figure out what car I wanted for nearly a year, and I have gone everywhere from a Jeep wrangler to a Dodge Challenger. But now i see this is the best value and an awesome car. I might be picking up a TLX today but I am not sure if I am getting a good lease deal.
Welcome to the forum! I see this is your first post!

Hope you find the right TLX for you. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
There are usually plenty of incentives and deals to be had at the end of the year. If you can wait till December then you will likely be able to get a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Learn how the lease numbers are calculated. You need the residual value of your particular trim, money factor (apr rate), final sale price plus tax. Edmund.com posts these # every month or upon request in their forums. To me it sounds a bit high.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Learn how the lease numbers are calculated. You need the residual value of your particular trim, money factor (apr rate), final sale price plus tax. Edmund.com posts these # every month or upon request in their forums. To me it sounds a bit high.
Agree. Never go by the monthly payment alone. Ask for the price of the car and all additional "stuff". You need to know the residual but also what's in the monthly payment. Everything should be itemized.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts