I picked up my new AWD Tech last week and everything worked perfectly with my iPod song by voice with iphone 6. I decided to try my old 80gb iPod in the car so I can just leave it there all the time. Unfortunately, it was slower and the search options didn't work as well. So when I switched back to my iPhone, the problems started. When I do a voice music search I get a message saying "Generating voice recognition commands" and I can't do the search. Also, every time I disconnect my iPhone i get a message saying "Error occured during import process, please reconnect". I've tried everything to resetting phone and clearing settings in the car back to factory state. I will take it into service next week but, was hoping someone might have an answer for me as this might happen again even if they can fix it.