Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard what the invoice prices are?

Also, if anyone has already purchased their TLX, what are you paying?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Invoice prices from NADA w/o destination:

Base 4cyl= $29,167
Tech 4cyl= $32,897.64
Base V6= $33,078.11
Tech V6= $39,250.00
Advance V6= $39,815.75
Tech SHAWD= $38,843.98
Advance SHAWD= $41,851.85

·
Registered
727 Posts
at $29k for a basemodel TLX that's not too bad at all
I can see a lot of people considering getting one, even those that originally wanted an Accord.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Indeed! I'm looking to get the Tech 4cyl (in white or black, or maybe even silver or blue), but now definitely isn't the time. Gotta weed out any bugs. At the same time, there's not much room for negotiating. End of the year will prob be my best bet.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Incentives

Indeed! I'm looking to get the Tech 4cyl (in white or black, or maybe even silver or blue), but now definitely isn't the time. Gotta weed out any bugs. At the same time, there's not much room for negotiating. End of the year will prob be my best bet.
The incentives got the ball rolling for me. I figured I would buy anyhow. Why not have them make the first two payments and give me a $500 allowance toward accessories.

I also bought the 2004 TSX when it came out. I was fearful of bugs as well but luckily I never saw any. Life is a risk.

·
Registered
317 Posts
^ Good point, sometimes you just have to take the risk, worst case scenario, it's so problematic that they buy it back and your only loss is a bit of your time. worth it for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts