Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX platinum elite SH-AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Mike here, new to the forum. I am located in Canada just east of Toronto. After leasing cars for over 15 years I bought my first car 2 weeks ago, a 2021 TLX platinum elite (Advance) SH-AWD.
I got the windows tinted and getting it ceramic coated this weekend. I plan on doing a few more mods including the OEM underbody kit and lowering springs.
Nice to be part of this community.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
Super Moderator
2019 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
278 Posts
Firstly Congrats on your 2021 TLX Advanced SH-AWD it looks stunning with the tints on there plus the underbody kit.

Welcome to the TLX Forums! Glad to have you here.

Is there anything else you plan on doing to your TLX besides ceramic coating and window tint, etc.?

Was you considering/cross shopping anything else besides the TLX and if so what cars were they?

·
Super Moderator
2018 Acura TLX, 8 speed DCT, Technology Package
1,113 Posts
Hello everyone,

Mike here, new to the forum. I am located in Canada just east of Toronto. After leasing cars for over 15 years I bought my first car 2 weeks ago, a 2021 TLX platinum elite (Advance) SH-AWD.
I got the windows tinted and getting it ceramic coated this weekend. I plan on doing a few more mods including the OEM underbody kit and lowering springs.
Nice to be part of this community.
Welcome Mike! Your TLX looks awesome. Good luck with your purchase and always happy to have new forum members to contribute to the conversation.

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX platinum elite SH-AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Firstly Congrats on your 2021 TLX Advanced SH-AWD it looks stunning with the tints on there plus the underbody kit.

Welcome to the TLX Forums! Glad to have you here.

Is there anything else you plan on doing to your TLX besides ceramic coating and window tint, etc.?

Was you considering/cross shopping anything else besides the TLX and if so what cars were they?
Thanks for the warm welcome. I want to keep it as close to stock as possible. All my mod will be cosmetic. I am looking to get the underbody kit but it is not easy to find in Canada other then at the dealer.
The only other car I considered was the Genesis G70 3.3. It was a nice ride and very quick but I tought the TLX was just better and more sophisticated which is was I want at my age lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts