Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to change out interior lights on my TLX to soft blue LEDs. Is it possible and does anyone have any suggestions?? :confused: (Dome lights)

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
I think the interior bulbs are LEDs already. I believe the bulb replacement types are in the owners manual. I suggest taking a look there which will give you the specs for what to search for online. There is lots of online dealers for LED bulbs.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
I would like to change out interior lights on my TLX to soft blue LEDs. Is it possible and does anyone have any suggestions?? :confused: (Dome lights)
I would search the forum. I thought r. johnson talked about this before. I could be wrong.

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have beeen also wanting to change the interior lights to blue.
however, cannot find the led bulb size anywhere. will probably have to go to the dealership and ask the parts department what size to use.

·
Registered
727 Posts
There's a company in Canada called SK performance that might be worth checking out for those that are in need of these LED bulbs, heard good things about them!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bug parts department

Nice DIY, I will probably get my trunk lights replaced due to that.... Doesn't help with the interior dome sizes but I will probably ask the parts department like Skyrep

1 - 9 of 9 Posts