Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up guys I’ve got an Acura TLX 2018 3.5L V6 base model and just recently purchased the Takeda short ram intake. I’ve been looking all over the internet for tutorials or any help at all on how to install the intake on my car and the specific year. So far absolutely NO luck. If anyone has any suggestions or places I can look it would be much appreciated! Thank you!

·
Premium Member
4,933 Posts
For that intake you’ll see that it’s the same part is for the 13-17 Accord and the 15-20 TLX. You may have better luck if you search for the install in the Accord. I’m guessing the install would be similar if not the same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What’s up guys I’ve got an Acura TLX 2018 3.5L V6 base model and just recently purchased the Takeda short ram intake. I’ve been looking all over the internet for tutorials or any help at all on how to install the intake on my car and the specific year. So far absolutely NO luck. If anyone has any suggestions or places I can look it would be much appreciated! Thank you!
Hey wassup, I have a 2018 tlx aspec & just received the takeda stage 2 short ram & I can't find a video either, only for the cold air intake which I didn't want because of the risk of the engine locking if I drive through a puddle, & water gets into engine, but that's the only video, hard to believe, if you find one please post. Thx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts