Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2019 TLX A-spec and the multi info display usually shows "initializing, please wait" on the smartphone screen. This stays whether or not the USB is plugged in. Sometimes is operates properly and Android Auto will come up on the screen. The dealer hasn't solved this either as yet. The car has been there since Friday. Anybody run into this?

Sorry, can't figure out how to rotate the picture, looks fine on my phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Does the Nav and others display properly?

·
Registered
30 Posts
on my 2018 TLX Tech Pkg, I have had crash problems where infotainment system would crash and then sit at the "initializing, please wait" screen for long periods of time. Sometimes, it will crash again and go through this routine.

Have you had any issues with it crashing prior to this screen, or does it just go to that screen immediately? BTW, went through many rounds with the dealership last summer after getting the car (was a loaner vehicle with a few thousand miles on it), and eventually they replaced the entire head unit, disk drive an all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
kflambright
Acura TLX Forum
TLX Forums is the premier owner’s club community for everything related to the Acura TLX. Let’s chat Honda interior, mods, and more!
Full Forum Listing