Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's awfully quiet in here. :(

I guess all questions have been answered.

I guess some are sitting back waiting for their car, while the others are out driving theirs.

Salesman said my car is in Georgia, USA. Hopefully it will get here tomorrow or the next day. Anxious to get the car.

I may have to work on the trade-in pay out. I have a a Carmax quote, KBB report, Edmunds quote and even a AutoCheck vehicle report. I guess if they don't give me what I want, I will step out to Carmax and be right back to pick up the new car.

Good luck everybody.:)

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
I had to wait 5 days for my last car and it was awful. I can't imagine waiting a month or more.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures as they start to come in.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yes, I know its a propaganda piece but maybe?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yes, I know its a propaganda piece but maybe?
It very well could be for all we know.
It's just too bad the only true way of knowing is actually waiting for it.
One thing i'd like to note is that it would be great if they offered us something for the delay.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm glad you're finally getting it this week. I got at least ONE MONTH to wait, minimum. Its killing me!
Me too. I called the dealer again today, he said I should see the TLX by the September 11th. I sure hope so. The anticipation is not letting me sleep. :)

I guess we have been waiting this long and made it. What else can you do?

The dealer said he has other colors available. I thought about it for a few seconds.

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
I think once people start to take delivery things should start to pick up. We've hyped and analyzed the thing to death. Now for the real world stuff. I'm guessing things will pick up over the next month.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow you guys are getting delivery soon. Looking forward to having this forum full of TLX pictures...
I pick up the car tomorrow evening. I hope to get some pictures before nightfall.

The car came in late and needs to be inspected and cleaned up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.