Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used the universal sign for "It is now time to rain"! (Car Wash Day!)

At least she is pretty for a little while, before it rains again!

I do love the Crystal Black Pearl when its clean and shiny. >:D

Wes

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good. Dark cars look so good....when they're clean.
My entire storage tray (in the trunk) is full of microfiber towels, 3M spray wax, and Turtle Wax Jet Black spray detailer. It's a good system.

Wes

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like the bird crap quick reaction kit to me.
That is a mouthful to say.. but yes. Being that the majority of my cars have always been black or white, you learn to carry protection with you.

·
Super Moderator
1,015 Posts
Has it rained yet? It's looking pretty hot and dry for the next few days per weather.com!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Getting a paint protector like Opti-Coat or something similar would be a good long-term investment in your paint, especially in rainy conditions as when driving a lot of dirt gets kicked up and sticks on the body with an untreated surface.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Looks nice! Love black esp. when its clean. I currently have a black Nissan.. 2003 its still super shiny (when clean) but when its dirty after rain its not dirty long... love driving a clean car. I swear it drives better. ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
At least she is pretty for a little while, before it rains again!

I do love the Crystal Black Pearl when its clean and shiny. >:D

Wes
I used wax but it's temporary solution.) Now I ordered and waiting for Liquid Glass from japanese company named Willson. If interested read some info in the web, very good coating, long-lasting protective effect up to 50 car washes.
Got it here:
Willson Body Glass Guard Coating Care Dark Color for Small Cars JP New | eBay
and also bought cleaner prior to application of glass:
Willson Glass Body Cleaner Polish Base for All Colors 125ml Car 02064 JP New | eBay

·
Registered
32 Posts
Getting a paint protector like Opti-Coat or something similar would be a good long-term investment in your paint, especially in rainy conditions as when driving a lot of dirt gets kicked up and sticks on the body with an untreated surface.
I used wax for my Graphite Luster but it's temporary solution.) Now I ordered and waiting for Liquid Glass from japanese company named Willson. If interested read some info in the web, very good coating, long-lasting protective effect up to 50 car washes.
Got it on Ebay
Willson Body Glass Guard Coating Care Dark Color for Small Cars
and also bought cleaner prior to application of glass:
Willson Glass Body Cleaner Polish Base for All Colors 125ml

1 - 12 of 12 Posts