Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only put 300 KM 's on it since taking delivery. Starting to warm up to the 8 speed after being used to a cvt in the Accord. This weekend will be my first drive on the highway longer than 15 minutes. If I was actually spending the money myself it would still be a toss up for me between the TLX and Accord.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I've got like 2500ks on mine already. Are you still bombing around in some old busted up CB7? Lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think I'd take the long way if I only drive 4kms. Lol . I love my drive in the mornings. 30 kms each way.
It's a bit of a balance. It's nice to have a bit of a drive to work and home each day, but I don't want to spend so long commuting to work each day that I miss out on a big chunk of the day that I could be doing something else, like sleeping, or doing something productive.

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
I really enjoy driving and the TLX is so comfortable. I work early enough that I don't sit in traffic so it's not too bad.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had my first real trip on the highway today. 100 kms each direction. Average speed 120 kph and averaged 6.8L/100 km. Better than my last accord and not bad for an engine that still has less than 500 km on it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
finally

Took delivery today!
Hunter

Reactions: andre12dbsi
1 - 11 of 11 Posts