Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I purchased my TLX dec 2014 and 30 days later began to have problems! Its gone to the dealership 4 times for a software update. As a matter of fact I just got it back yesterday after a week of it being in the shop and an Acura representative coming to my dealership to inspect it. The acceleration has gotten stuck 4 times and leaves stuck in the road while the engine revs up and the RPM goes crazy, it jerks terrible bad and makes a loud thunk sound and will make you think you were rear ended, it does terrible in stop and go traffic, the air condition being on causes worse problems and the temperature below 50 degrees outside does not help either. The most recent update that came out this week on 4/15 has helped to calm the car down but it still performs horrible. I have a lemon law attorney assisting me. I am in Texas. I am soooooo disappointed! Acura will not admit there is an issue!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello All,

I purchased my TLX dec 2014 and 30 days later began to have problems! Its gone to the dealership 4 times for a software update. As a matter of fact I just got it back yesterday after a week of it being in the shop and an Acura representative coming to my dealership to inspect it. The acceleration has gotten stuck 4 times and leaves stuck in the road while the engine revs up and the RPM goes crazy, it jerks terrible bad and makes a loud thunk sound and will make you think you were rear ended, it does terrible in stop and go traffic, the air condition being on causes worse problems and the temperature below 50 degrees outside does not help either. The most recent update that came out this week on 4/15 has helped to calm the car down but it still performs horrible. I have a lemon law attorney assisting me. I am in Texas. I am soooooo disappointed! Acura will not admit there is an issue!
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see you made your first post. Sorry to hear you are having issues. It seems to be the luck of the draw, which is not what you are paying for. Good Luck and keep us updated.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hello All,

Where in Texas are you? I can recommend a good service agent in Austin.. :)

Sorry to hear. I haven't experienced many of those issues..but this car has (accurately) been described as Sybil before..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.