Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new 2021 TLX + Tech Package. I have successfully paired my Samsung 9S. Hands Free Link working fine. Wired USB connection works fine for Android audio.

I have enabled Wireless Android setting on the phone. However the car reports no device is available.

Looking for help diagnosing this issue, it seems nuts to require a hardwired connection with a 2021 TLX.

·
Registered
2016 I4 Tech - Fathom Blue Pearl w/ chrome trim blackouts, Enkie Vulcan wheels, remote start & more
363 Posts
Reactions: gary325

·
Registered
4 Posts
Brand new 2021 TLX + Tech Package. I have successfully paired my Samsung 9S. Hands Free Link working fine. Wired USB connection works fine for Android audio.

I have enabled Wireless Android setting on the phone. However the car reports no device is available.

Looking for help diagnosing this issue, it seems nuts to require a hardwired connection with a 2021 TLX.
I understand that the is simply to much data passing back and forth to go through Bluetooth with the exception og some Google pixel phones, I pick up my 2020 V6 this week trading my 2018 and will be playing around with Android Auto and Apple but my need to upgrade my phone. I have a S8 and Moto z 3 play.

Ian MacFarlane

This will be my 13th Acura since 1999. Wanted it in white but only blue was available, I got a great deal on it with the A-Spec, AWD, V6 for $10,000 less the the 2021. I have to say the shape and design is awesome and if I can afford it I will get the type-s in grey an a few years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts