Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Let me google that for you

just saying....lol

but jokes aside, i find the line to be quite effective in delivering the message

Reactions: tino

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Associate TLX with the 90's why don't you. A decade when you care so little about the car you drove.
disagreed, there was a reason for the en mass migration to SUV's... Someone like me SHOULD be doing this. The ideal buys X, so its ok if I do too...

Not caring was part of caring... (trying to keep from getting too misanthropic 0:))

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wasn't the 90's a minivan decade? That's how much people cared about cars back then, driving ugly looking boxes that were able to haul half of the crap they owned.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The shape and name of the haulers may have changed but they are still around. Just the aesthetics have changed. BTW there were some phenomenal cars in the 90's just as in almost any decade, hairstyles, that's another matter......

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, and all those cars were ugly like **** and offered a poor ride quality, rolled over and exploded from time to time.
And yet people still bought them...

At least in the 90's you could still get a half decent manual in just about anything. People buy crossovers for the touch screens now, we're long past the point of no return mate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts