·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my 2014 Honda Accord Sport CVT w/ 26,000 miles
Owed $21,100
Dealer paid $18,500
Negative by $2,600

Leased a Base TLX V6 for $389/month (includes CA tax)

Had to put $3,000 down which covered the $2,600 loss on my trade-in and paid the misc costs of the new lease.

Opinions please.

P.S. The car is awesome.

·
Registered
251 Posts
$389 seems like a pretty good price. Too bad you owed money on your last vehicle. That kinda sucks. I'd say the monthly payment is fair though.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Traded in my 2014 Honda Accord Sport CVT w/ 26,000 miles
Owed $21,100
Dealer paid $18,500
Negative by $2,600

Leased a Base TLX V6 for $389/month (includes CA tax)

Had to put $3,000 down which covered the $2,600 loss on my trade-in and paid the misc costs of the new lease.

Opinions please.

P.S. The car is awesome.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post.

Congratulations on the new purchase. :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It seems like you got a fine price for the TLX. i would encourage you not to dwell on whether or not you made a great deal for your lease because at this point there is nothing you could do about it if that was the case.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Completely agree. Same thing goes if you paid cash or took out a loan. Once it is done just forget about it and enjoy the car.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Completely agree. Same thing goes if you paid cash or took out a loan. Once it is done just forget about it and enjoy the car.
The time to worry about pricing is before you make the purchase, not after. Once you sign the papers and make the commitment then you have to deal with the payments, not wonder what could have been and if you made the right decision.

·
Registered
222 Posts
That's not bad at all and i've seen worse. Plus consider that car guys on forums are a step ahead of most, so just imagine what someone not as good with dealing with this stuff ended up paying!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts