Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I see how Integrated Service Information Services has now been changed to just Service Information Services.
Guess that they are no longer enthralled to be associated with the acronym ISIS...

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
The Canadian TSB section has been updated to best reflect the service website. It's interesting to see that none of the 9 speed transmission updates are listed. I've left the info on the transmission udpates that we've gathered as a group alone. Acura must keep track of it differently.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Any infotainment system update posted? I mentioned the 2016 are on version 4.0X while most of us are on 3.0X.

Would also be great if you can add descriptions and PDF files to the TSBs like in the American ones. It'd probably make life a lot easier when we're trying to get the dealership to troubleshoot the exact problem we're talking about.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Canadian TSB section has been updated to best reflect the service website. It's interesting to see that none of the 9 speed transmission updates are listed. I've left the info on the transmission udpates that we've gathered as a group alone. Acura must keep track of it differently.
You should be able to save and link the PDF forms. If not, maybe Summest can.

Any infotainment system update posted? I mentioned the 2016 are on version 4.0X while most of us are on 3.0X.

Would also be great if you can add descriptions and PDF files to the TSBs like in the American ones. It'd probably make life a lot easier when we're trying to get the dealership to troubleshoot the exact problem we're talking about.
I asked about infotainment updates not long ago becuase Im still on the original version and I was told they wont have anything until HERE ( the company that does the mapping) has updated info available.

Its only $10 for 24hr access if mine runs out before the Mods can update the list.

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
I was thinking about linking the pdf but they're password protected on the Service site. I'll look at downloading them and putting them on a hosting site. The only issue with that is if there are any updates, they won't get captured unless someone subscribes to the site again.

There are no infotainment updates.....or transmission updates for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.