Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading a lot about people trying to get a decent deal on buying the new TLX but some people are not getting any luck of getting a decent deal.

Let me reffer you to my dealer and the sales person that i dealth with if you live in toronto.

I bought 2 cars already from this dealer first was july of 2014 and now the TLX but im in a waiting period still. Anyways, i got almost $6000 discount on my RDX and i got $2000 on my TLX.

im not gonna lie, i will get $100
Each refferal.

Let me know if you guys are interested. If the dealer that i will refer you to wont give you any discount, all you need to do is to walk away, no harm for both of us.

Ill give you my personal contact # if any of you are interested.

This is for the people of toronto canada only. Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
You talking 4 or 6 cylinder.
Acura is offering $1000 off for cash on the 4 and $2000 off for cash on the 6 on their website.
Is that the discount you are referring to, or did they do better than that?
Dealer I spoke with was unaware of this pricing...it's in plain sight on the acura.ca site but guess they never look at that...$43890 for lease , 41,890 for cash on SH-AWD according to Acura.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You talking 4 or 6 cylinder.
Acura is offering $1000 off for cash on the 4 and $2000 off for cash on the 6 on their website.
Is that the discount you are referring to, or did they do better than that?
Dealer I spoke with was unaware of this pricing...it's in plain sight on the acura.ca site but guess they never look at that...$43890 for lease , 41,890 for cash on SH-AWD according to Acura.
Are you reffering to a canadian website? Well, when i bought my tlx here in canada there was no offer but a $1500 cashback if you purchase the car cash.

Its good if they are offering that now. But yeah, there was no offer that time when i bought mine...i know because i go to www.unhaggle.com and they'll give you all the perks if there is.

Remember, dealer know whats going on and offer but they will not tell you that because they want you pay in full.

Here are a couple website that i know that will help you to bargain.

www.unhaggle.com (free up the certain point)

Carcostcanada (not free, $50 can)

Good luck and I hope this help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least you're transparent with it, hopefully people do take up the offer, good luck.
Im just trying to help. The reason why i would recomend the dealer where i bought my car is because of the sales person who helped me out. He even told me the mark up of the car and how much room i have to bargain, this is something that other sale person wont tell you. I know, because last year i bought a car from midtown honda and they didn't tell me that there was a cash back of $2000 depending on the interest rates.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The website I refer to is Acura.ca. If you select a model of TLX, it will give you a window showing the MSRP, and under the customize window, you will see a difference of $1000 for cash purchase vs the price quoted on a previous page.
It is a difference of $2000 if you select a V6 model.
For example, the MSRP shows as 38690, and to the left it shows cash purchase at $37690.

Did the dealer give you more than this off your car ? $2000 on a V6 should be the price one gets with no negotiation according to Acura, I would think.
The $38690 price is apparently for lease and finance customers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The website I refer to is Acura.ca. If you select a model of TLX, it will give you a window showing the MSRP, and under the customize window, you will see a difference of $1000 for cash purchase vs the price quoted on a previous page.
It is a difference of $2000 if you select a V6 model.
For example, the MSRP shows as 38690, and to the left it shows cash purchase at $37690.

Did the dealer give you more than this off your car ? $2000 on a V6 should be the price one gets with no negotiation according to Acura, I would think.
The $38690 price is apparently for lease and finance customers.
Well, if you are buying your TLX cash then yes there should give you $1000 less than financing the car.

To be sure, go to unhaggle.com it should give you a detailed incentives what ever they have that month weather you buying the car cash or finance.

Mine is financed and i got $2000 discount plus trunk tray and all season matts.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well, if you are buying your TLX cash then yes there should give you $1000 less than financing the car.

To be sure, go to unhaggle.com it should give you a detailed incentives what ever they have that month weather you buying the car cash or finance.

This is what I would expect as well - 2 K discount and some free "accessories" Good deal !

·
Registered
317 Posts

Hello Sansonite,

I sent you a private message some time ago...would like to take you up on this offer of sharing your dealer's particulars..very interested.:)

Thx

·
Registered
13 Posts
I actually got more than 2000 off for a 4yrs lease on a TLX V6 SH-AWD and this discount is on top of the 2% loyalty deduction. Plus a free set of Winter Matt, maybe because this is my 4th Acura purchase at the same dealer. Anyone want to know more info, I would like to share.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts