Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!
I just got my bellanova white SH-awd tech w/aero kit and spoilerlast Thursday and found this forum. For those contemplating on a TLX, DO IT! I was in the market for a new vehicle wasn't looking for nothing in particular. I originally went to the Acura dealer here to look at a 2012 TSX but the TLX headlights caught my eyes. After test driving both the 4 and v6, I was sold on the SH-awd. I'll admit the shifter and the 2.4 is smooth, in Canada i prefer to have the awd. Having the car for a week now I m glad I picked up the TLX! See you guys aim the forums. I also already started simple mods. Blacked out the front grille. I seen a few pics on here and loved the look. When I get a chance all post my pics. See you guys in the forums

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Lots of Canucks joining. With the AWD I can see it being real popular here.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello everybody!
I just got my bellanova white SH-awd tech w/aero kit and spoilerlast Thursday and found this forum. For those contemplating on a TLX, DO IT! I was in the market for a new vehicle wasn't looking for nothing in particular. I originally went to the Acura dealer here to look at a 2012 TSX but the TLX headlights caught my eyes. After test driving both the 4 and v6, I was sold on the SH-awd. I'll admit the shifter and the 2.4 is smooth, in Canada i prefer to have the awd. Having the car for a week now I m glad I picked up the TLX! See you guys aim the forums. I also already started simple mods. Blacked out the front grille. I seen a few pics on here and loved the look. When I get a chance all post my pics. See you guys in the forums
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first posts and glad you are happy with your decision.

Looking forward to seeing the pics. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts