Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super glad to have found this great community of fellow TLX owners and soon to be, Its been very helpful and fun. This is the car I have been waiting for ever since I bought my 2007 TL. I sold it last month and got my silver TLX Advance PAWS the first week of March. The car continues to amaze me although trying to find things buried in the menus can prove daunting. Im learning things about it every day its a true science project but an interesting one.

With PAWS, VSA, CMBS, ACC, LSF, LKAS, IDS, TPMS, SRS,ABH, EPS, FCW, LDW, RDM, BSI, MID, to name just a few, this thing has more acronyms than an Iraqi war vet.

Im in the middle of a big road trip and the car is a wonderful companion. Im loving the Lane Keep Assist and Low Speed Follow its like science fiction.

Previous new cars in order:
1987 Dodge Shadow Turbo / Black
1993 Infiniti J30t with 4-wheel steering / Silver
2007 Acura TL Nav. Grey
2015 TLX PAWS Advance / Silver

Thanks for reading about me.
Bladerunner

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Great photo with the blue sky. Shows the contrast nicely.

Welcome to the club!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Super glad to have found this great community of fellow TLX owners and soon to be, Its been very helpful and fun. This is the car I have been waiting for ever since I bought my 2007 TL. I sold it last month and got my silver TLX Advance PAWS the first week of March. The car continues to amaze me although trying to find things buried in the menus can prove daunting. Im learning things about it every day its a true science project but an interesting one.

With PAWS, VSA, CMBS, ACC, LSF, LKAS, IDS, TPMS, SRS,ABH, EPS, FCW, LDW, RDM, BSI, MID, to name just a few, this thing has more acronyms than an Iraqi war vet.

Im in the middle of a big road trip and the car is a wonderful companion. Im loving the Lane Keep Assist and Low Speed Follow its like science fiction.

Previous new cars in order:
1987 Dodge Shadow Turbo / Black
1993 Infiniti J30t with 4-wheel steering / Silver
2007 Acura TL Nav. Grey
2015 TLX PAWS Advance / Silver

Thanks for reading about me.
Bladerunner
Thanks for the pictures! TLX looks great, especially with the tinted windows.
Yes, there is a lot of tech to learn. I spent a few lunch breaks in the car learning new tricks. Of course I didn't eat in the car. :)

Enjoy the Forum and your TLX. Also enjoy your road trip.

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts