Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 tlx v6 with 48k miles. recently was driving and went into limp mode..two warnings popped up (check p-aws & vsa). i got the car diagnosed and says yaw rate sensor failure. Cant seem to find the part anywhere!! does anyone know where the module is located?

·
Super Moderator
765 Posts
Are you the original owner?

·
Super Moderator
765 Posts
My quick search only found a Yaw sensor in a 2005/2006 TL/MDX. No such sensor for the TLX
My search

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have a 2016 Acura tlx v6 with 48k miles. Recently (p-aws and vsa) warning lights popped up. The car is currently in limp mode. I've been to multiple garages and even the dealership for diagnostics and they cant seem to find the issue! Has anyone experienced these problems or know any solutions? warranty has expired so this is all coming out my pocket. Hopefully wont run me too much!

·
Super Moderator
650 Posts
My first question would be is if you have done anything to the vehicle. Coil overs? Changed wheels and/or tires? New brakes or rotors? Even a tire rotation? Even a flat tire? Anything like that in the last 6 to 12 months prior to this happening?

·
Banned
1 Posts
Before being withdrawn from the pharmaceutical marketplace in Europe and the united states, it become a popular drug for bronchial asthma. Faster fat burning - the agent appreciably hurries up the metabolic fee and fat breakdown approaches, acceleration of thermogenesis strategies, which leads to elevated electricity expenditure, particularly from fat, growing the interest of catecholamines, consisting of adrenaline and dopamine, which in turn have stimulating consequences on the sympathetic fearful device. Amines act to boom blood strain, boom heart rate and growth blood glucose degrees, bronchodilation, which causes the muscle groups of the airways to relax. The dosage of Clenbuterol depends at the sensitivity of the man or woman the usage of this agent. Considering the impact of the training on blood stress, it's miles endorsed to use it at the preliminary minimal doses - 20-forty mcg / day, after which step by step increasing the Clenbuterol dosage to 60-100 mcg / day. Sometimes - in intense situations - a dose of one hundred twenty-160 mcg / day can be used. It is well worth adding that primarily based on animal studies, it turned into determined that taking higher doses of Clenbuterol reasons permanent changes inside the liver, testes and muscular tissues. Fatal intoxications with this agent have additionally been suggested. Many humans dream of a slim determine, with out pointless fat. To cast off excess ballast, many decide on fats burners. Are they virtually effective? Which way are the maximum popular? We test. Natural fats burners are an excellent opportunity to slimming merchandise to be had available on the market. They are more healthy and do now not include any synthetic substances, and they carry better outcomes than fat burners within the shape of tablets or drugs. Ginger is one of the greater famous and powerful herbal materials that accelerate fats discount . It affords useful results on the digestive tract, as it stimulates the motion of digestive enzymes and neutralizes stomach acids. Ginger also causes an growth in thermogenesis, and as a consequence drives the metabolism, which ends up in a reduction in frame fat. Cinnamon is another natural fats burner .

Ultra Fit Keto – Torch Stubborn Fat Fast With Keto | Dietary Supplement!

Ultra Fit Keto Reviews – Warning & Where To Buy?

Ultra Fit Keto

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2016 acura tlx with 48k. was driving the car on the highway and out of no where the vsa and p-aws warning lights popped up. The car is currently in limp mode limiting me to 50 mph and dealer ship is two hours away. Has anyone expedience this problem before or knows what the issue is?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts