Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the V6 Tech with Graphite exterior/Greystone interior two days ago. I was told it would take a couple of weeks to arrive, and I can't wait. Considering that I'm coming from a 2002 Maxima, driving should be a LOT more fun in the future.

·
Registered
727 Posts
welcome to the forum.
what made you want to go with the TLX over another car, like say another... Nissan? The new Maxima's are NICE!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Howdy JL, glad to have you on board. I have many great friends in Houston and love that Texas Brisket, Ribs and Chicken slow smoked with Mesquite and/or Pecan!

Mac

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to the forum.
what made you want to go with the TLX over another car, like say another... Nissan? The new Maxima's are NICE!
I didn't really care for the Maxima's styling (although the TLX's beak won't be winning any beauty contests). Driving the TLX in sport mode sold me.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I didn't really care for the Maxima's styling (although the TLX's beak won't be winning any beauty contests). Driving the TLX in sport mode sold me.
Good to know, that is one of the things about it that really captured my attentio but of course there's so many more important things.
Did you also drive the new maxima?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts