Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I am new to the forum and I plan on hanging around for a while.

Have always loved Acuras, ever since I first laid my eyes on an NSX, though my faith has been tested quite cruelly of late. I own an Integra GSR '96, have had it ever since I bought it new; love it.

Aravind

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum. Are you thinking of getting a TLX? We will all have to wait to see what the production version of the TLX will look like but since its supposed to be pretty close to the concept, you can basically decide if you are interested right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for noticing!

Well, the TLX pictures that I have seen suggest quite a conservative look but then Honda rarely goes all out revolutionary, looks-wise; tech-innovation-wise, Honda has always been great and I love it for it although they have been a little slow in bringing them out to the marketplace of late. The specs for the TLX have been sketchy but looks like it will be lighter and nimbler than the TL, a plus. For me, how the car handles would clinch it (hopefully, it handles outstandingly!).

I wonder whether they would bring the TLX-GT to the market. That would help them run with the big boys, IMO.

typeess, I know I have plenty of pics of my Integra but don't know where! will find and post at least one. Nope, it is not a 'Type-R', but a 4-door sedan, 'black current pearl', have done 148 mph in all stock trim with 100s of rpms to spare, and handles fantastic in traffic, better than most others including the 3-series; love the car, 115K miles to-date, plan on keeping it forever.

Hmm, I guess I have to see the TLX in person and know much more about it before I would decide about buying one. I know it is going to be comfortable and reliable but still need to 'know' it before a decision to buy! I am excited about the GT version, hope they sell it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts