Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, purchased my Acura TLX on friday after finding a great deal. I found one 140 miles away, a Blue TLX Tech for $30,588 with ~4500 miles. After lots of talking and stuff I got it for $32840 after tax and fees, put $9900 cash and $940 on credit to finance $22000 @ 3.5% interest for a $399 monthly payment. It was a dealer owned loaner/service use car and was CPO. Very happy with my buy so here are some pictures, I got the windows tinted 35% all around and have chrome license plate holders, Acura back seat cover, Acura window shade, Grey Weathertech front and back floor mats coming soon. Also have some plastidip coming to try it out on the front grille.

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
Looks good. Congratulations! Welcome to the forum.

Let us know how you make out with the grille. I've seen it blacked out in the white but not many other colors.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Welcome and enjoy! Nice pics too!
I4 or V6?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I like that blue color...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome and enjoy! Nice pics too!
I4 or V6?
After lots of research I found the I4 the better fit for me, didn't even test drive the V6 because I didn't want to fall in love with something I could not afford at the time.

Also I'll get some pics of the grille after I black it out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome.
Very nice & attractive color. Also was thinking to buy blue one but got graphite.
By the way how is the difference in price between metallic and pearl colors?
In my place where I bought my TLX it was around 800$ difference, pearl is more expensive..

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello, purchased my Acura TLX on friday after finding a great deal. I found one 140 miles away, a Blue TLX Tech for $30,588 with ~4500 miles. After lots of talking and stuff I got it for $32840 after tax and fees, put $9900 cash and $940 on credit to finance $22000 @ 3.5% interest for a $399 monthly payment. It was a dealer owned loaner/service use car and was CPO. Very happy with my buy so here are some pictures, I got the windows tinted 35% all around and have chrome license plate holders, Acura back seat cover, Acura window shade, Grey Weathertech front and back floor mats coming soon. Also have some plastidip coming to try it out on the front grille.
Welcome to the Forum! Sorry I missed your first post but glad to see you're here. :)

Nice color. I have only seen two blue TLXs on the road. One on each coast of the USA.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome and congrats! We have identical rides my friend! Even down to the tint %...you have good taste!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Great choice in color, that blue always looked good to me although its not what i'd go with. Are you planning to get paint protection done since its brand new?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone! I am not sure where to get paint protection here (central valley) and I doubt I would have the money to do so. Dust is the biggest problem here and was going to take it in for a nice wash/wax this weekend but that's about it.

I will also take pictures of the backseat cover, window shade and weathertech grey floor mats that are coming this weekend after I get the wax and put them in myself. I also have a headrest accessory install that magnetically holds a tablet/phone that Ill show ($20 amazon) :D

That's all for now, I'm getting the 18" chrome acura rims when I have the money, maybe Christmas? ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts