Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone get this to work?? Mines don't aim down automatically when I switch to reverse.
Is there a command or button to enable this standard feature?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohh so this switches serves another person then mirror select for adjustments. Thanks a lot! Gosh our dealer didn't really go through with us about any of the options when we purchased the vehicle

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ohh so this switches serves another person then mirror select for adjustments. Thanks a lot! Gosh our dealer didn't really go through with us about any of the options when we purchased the vehicle
I am not surprised. I just got the keys and have a nice day statement when I picked up the car. I knew way more about the TLX at that point than the salesperson anyway.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dealers has always been more focused on sales then service. Nothing much has changed since the 90s.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Acura has been doing the tilt mirrors like this for years. They like to give you the choice of which one to use.

My salesman emailed me and offered to have me bring my wife in and do a 2nd round of explaining all of the features. I declined, but it was a nice offer.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
When my friend got his first TL, he was ready to take it into the dealer because of broken mirrors. I asked what was wrong and he said both of his rear view mirrors point down to the ground when he put it in reverse.

I explained that was a feature and not a bug.:)

I only knew because my friend had a BMW.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My 2003 TL has this feature on the passenger side. Is is really useful when parking on downtown streets. It is easy to get really close to the curb without damaging tires and rims.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My sales guy spey a lot of time with us. He's also good about helping
out even a month later. He's very knowledgeable about the car

·
Registered
666 Posts
I would think the collective knowledge available here would exceed that of the sales rep. Where they should have an advantage is with late breaking news or TSB released to them, but that soon becomes common knowledge.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts