Acura TLX Forum banner

Headlight Problem

22K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Spiderdzul 
#1 ·
I have a 2015 TLX V6 Tech package. I am getting a headlight problem code on dash. I have both unplugged the battery for a long period of time and have used a computer to reset all the codes. Problem still exists. Headlights are working as they should on all settings. Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this? Any help would be appreciated!

#5 ·
Obviously you realize that on page 104 of your owners manual it describes this warning ght being on as cause for when there is a problem with the headlight system. That most likely cause the Low Beam headlights or driving lights are not on when driving. Often the low beams or driving lights are difficult to see when in the car. Are you very sure the headlight sytem is working good???

#7 ·
2014? Are you sure? The TLX started in 2015!!
The image shows that ALL lights should be ON (the green dual head lamp icon). I would turn on the car and see what mode the lights are on (remember auto lights with he turn stalk setting). In my garage, it wants to turn on ALL the lights. But outside, only the DRL. I would check ALL the lights to see if they are illuminated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.