Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recorded about 10 albums. When I go to HDD input the songs show up, but there is no "albums" showing in the album screen (the screen immediately above the Track screen)...they are all just showing as separate tracks.

I do not have repeat on, I do not have random on. When I push the forward or reverse button on the album screen I get an error message of something like "this is disabled in all tracks playback"

The albums I played are not CDr's, and were recognized by Gracenotes (when I play them as CD's there is a track name AND an artist name displayed).

I even tried turning the automatic recording feature on and off, and recorded another album to see if that would "reset" anything...no dice.

Given all the settings, I'm sure this is fixable. Any advice?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem and it drove me nuts. In the HDD mode, select "Menu", select "Music Search", select "Albums", pick any track on any album the first time and you are good to go.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Recorded about 10 albums. When I go to HDD input the songs show up, but there is no "albums" showing in the album screen (the screen immediately above the Track screen)...they are all just showing as separate tracks.

I do not have repeat on, I do not have random on. When I push the forward or reverse button on the album screen I get an error message of something like "this is disabled in all tracks playback"

The albums I played are not CDr's, and were recognized by Gracenotes (when I play them as CD's there is a track name AND an artist name displayed).

I even tried turning the automatic recording feature on and off, and recorded another album to see if that would "reset" anything...no dice.

Given all the settings, I'm sure this is fixable. Any advice?
I had the same problem and it drove me nuts. In the HDD mode, select "Menu", select "Music Search", select "Albums", pick any track on any album the first time and you are good to go.
Welcome to the forum, both of you. Glad to see your first posts. :)

I can see you have an interest in the HDD, but what type of TLX are you both driving?

Please tell us more about yourselves and your vehicles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Blip!

Finally!!! this was making me crazy. Blip, your instructions worked like a charm, much appreciated.

Reactions: Summest
1 - 4 of 4 Posts