Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the free TLX Owner's Manual and Navigation Manual from Acura. Very comprehensive. Owner's Manual is over 540 pages and the Nav's is 330. Fonts are pretty small. Hope there's not a test following these.
Everything is in B&W. It would have been nice if some of the displays had been in color.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The CD does contain the manuals. I went ahead and ordered the hard copies to keep in my glove box should I need to reference something on the road. The CD I have in my den so that I can reference them before I get in the car. With everything there is to learn about the TLX I need all the help I can get:eek:.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I ordered the hard copies.

Yes its a LOT of information. But will help in the future.

The manuals on the disc, I think, are not as comprehensive as the (kill a tree) printed manuals.

I also keep the PDF's from the owners site up on Google Drive for easy access anywhere on any device.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I regularly refer to the PDF version on my laptop, and have them on my phone as well. No hardcopy (saving the trees and reducing weight in the car, no spare tire either).
I do the same. Hate paper.

Even all my bills are online. I don't have any paper statements coming home.

One less thing to worry about when moving too ;)

·
Registered
989 Posts
What are the chances of us getting access to Service Manuals? Those would be super helpful!
What exactly are you looking for?

I noticed in the Owner's manual, they even have instructions on how to change the oil and it's different from V6 to I4.

In case that's the kind of stuff you're looking for.

·
Registered
48 Posts
When I bought my 2004 TL, I also purchased the Service and Electrical manuals. They actually helped me out once or twice over the (almost) 12 years I owned the car, so I don't regret buying them. (For example, the electrical manual helped when I added an after-market backup camera.) However, if that website that @MTD linked has all this information for essentially $10 or $20 each time I need to dig them out for my '15 TLX, that would probably be much cheaper for me.
:D

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
I had access a few weeks ago when I was looking for some info on the mirrors. I can't remember if the wiring diagrams were there or not. Some models don't have all of the info yet. I'll check the next time I'm hunting for info unless someone gets the info beforehand.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just received the free TLX Owner's Manual and Navigation Manual from Acura. Very comprehensive. Owner's Manual is over 540 pages and the Nav's is 330. Fonts are pretty small. Hope there's not a test following these.
Everything is in B&W. It would have been nice if some of the displays had been in color.
Please tell us who to contact to get the hard copies. Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts