Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone!

I just picked up a CPO '18 V6 FWD A-Spec in Gray with Red interior. So glad to be back in a V6 after owning an i4 crossover. Before that I had a '17 Maxima and a '14 Avalon before that.

As for mods, I ordered the A-spec door lights (just delivered today), Bumper plugs for the holes in the front once I remove the plate cover, black with red stitching faux leather mats (Ordered from AliExpress so who knows when it'll get here), windows tints scheduled for next week and also a full exterior detail with clay bar etc planned for next week as well. Not much of mods but "appearance" improvements.

Here's the pics:

·
Super Moderator
839 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Very nice - the A-Spec looks great with the red leather interior. Enjoy your new ride!

Reactions: AcuraFTW

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Looking good! I do not see that exterior/interior combo very often. I like it!

·
Super Moderator
839 Posts
Looking good! I do not see that exterior/interior combo very often. I like it!
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Usually you see the red interior with either the blue or white exterior colors.

·
Registered
2020 Acura TLX A-Spec Apex Blue Pearl Looking for practice mods, suggestions greatly appreciated!
23 Posts
Welcome to the forum as well! I just joined not that long ago lol 😂.

Your color combo is very unique, I love it!

As for your mods, would you be alright sharing which ones you purchased? Also for the tints, what percentage and where from?
And I'm guessing you have experience doing tinting? Cuz I want to tint mine, but, no experience 😝😂😂

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum as well! I just joined not that long ago lol 😂.

Your color combo is very unique, I love it!

As for your mods, would you be alright sharing which ones you purchased? Also for the tints, what percentage and where from?
And I'm guessing you have experience doing tinting? Cuz I want to tint mine, but, no experience 😝😂😂
Thanks! Didn't know it was this color combo was that rare lol.

I had a pro do my tints, since I wouldn't trust myself with that either lol.

I just posted a thread with pics of the mods I've done so far: Appearance Mods

1 - 7 of 7 Posts