Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been buying Hondas since 1978, it was a new Hondamatic Civic CVCC. The TLX will be my 1st Acura though replacing my 1999 Honda Accord 4cyl 5spd with 200k miles on it. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on an ILX 2.4 or an RDX but decided I’ll wait for the TLX. I’m looking forward to PAWS because I owned a 1988 Honda Prelude SI with 4-wheel steering which I absolutely loved. I live at 6800 ft so I’m going to lose about 59 hp right off the top if I get the V6 and 42 hp with the I4 so I must choose wisely. It’s such a difference that when I drove my BMW M Roadster to San Diego it was like I was driving a completely different car. In any case, I have ask my local Acura dealer to notify me when the TLX starts rolling in and I hope to have one within the next month.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forums! Which model are you going to order?
That is the $64,000. I know it will be white. I think the I4 Tech will be sportier but I've done that with my BMW M Roadster and I'm ready to move on so I'm seriously considering V6, PAWS Advanced, imho that will be the long distance cruiser.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the forum bud. Have you had a chance to go for a test drive yet? Hopefully you don't have to wait too long to secure your new TLX.

All the best!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum bud. Have you had a chance to go for a test drive yet? Hopefully you don't have to wait too long to secure your new TLX.

All the best!
I spoke to my local Acura dealer last week and they had not received any yet. I'll be looking for a White/Greystone or Espresso V6 Advanced.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts