Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a V6 SH-AWD TLX yesterday to replace my 2005 RL. Still working on setting up preferences, seat position, station presets, homelink, acuralink, etc.

I really liked the RLX better but only way to get AWD is with the hybrid now. Not that I have anything against hybrids, but no one in my area had any on the lot, and I was trying to leverage end-of-quarter for the best deal possible.

Anyway, looking forward to first long distance drive tomorrow and reading through all the threads for helpful tips.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome! How do you think you'll feel about the size difference between the TLX and the RLX?

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Just purchased a V6 SH-AWD TLX yesterday to replace my 2005 RL. Still working on setting up preferences, seat position, station presets, homelink, acuralink, etc.

I really liked the RLX better but only way to get AWD is with the hybrid now. Not that I have anything against hybrids, but no one in my area had any on the lot, and I was trying to leverage end-of-quarter for the best deal possible.

Anyway, looking forward to first long distance drive tomorrow and reading through all the threads for helpful tips.
Welcome to the Forum! Congratulations on getting your new TLX!

Please let us know if you learn of any good tips on your trip.

What color combination did you decide on? :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! How do you think you'll feel about the size difference between the TLX and the RLX?
It doesn't feel that much smaller than the RL Not like I gained a whole lot of room in the garage. :) I think it will be fine.

Welcome to the Forum! Congratulations on getting your new TLX!

Please let us know if you learn of any good tips on your trip.

What color combination did you decide on? :)
Graphite exterior, graystone interior.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Great to have you here.

Would be awesome to see some pictures of your new ride when you get the chance. Why were you so against a hybrid? LOL.

Let us know what your first thoughts on the TLX are once you get some time behind the wheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts