Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Do you see many other TLXs on the road in Vancouver? I bet there are a lot of very nice cars on the streets of Vancouver.

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
Reactions: andre12dbsi

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do you see many other TLXs on the road in Vancouver? I bet there are a lot of very nice cars on the streets of Vancouver.
I see a few around. Hopefully that will change by in the 6 months that more TLXs are on the road.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here are my pictures of the Graphite TLX. I just got my TLX last week.

Edzel: What a coincidence, I am from Coquitlam too, small world!
I got mine last week too! Actually, I got my N 2 weeks ago and needed a car, did some research, went to Lougheed to look at the TLX, ILX, then headed over to look at the Hyundai Sonata and Accord. The TLX interior definitely spoiled me, the last two were just underwhelming in comparison and the next day, I left with a TLX.

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
My Graphite Luster Metallic with the new winter wheels next tot he OEM's

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just picked up this 2016 V6 SH-AWD Technology yesterday.
Congratulations. Nice and clean.
Lol, actually I was so mad that I picked it up the day after our first winter storm! It looks cleaner in the picture than it really was because the roads had begun to dry but there were still some wet spots that caused spray on the lower panels. I had added the protection package so had rear splash guards installed, but that did not stop some salty road spray.

Oh well, it's winter and maybe the colour hides spots better? I can only hope but usually u can see everything on a dark colour.

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
My Graphite Luster Metallic with the new winter wheels next to the OEM's
Also posted in the Winter Tire/Wheel thread, but also here in the Graphite Luster Metallic picture thread!

Attachments

Reactions: andre12dbsi
1 - 17 of 17 Posts