Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the current Gracenote version? I'm a bit confused as mine says Ver.6.7.55 in the system info.

The Gracenote site says Version 9111 for Q2 2016 update.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I've read it says it won't update if you try to update to a earlier version than what you have installed.

Is this where you got the update from? I probably should do mine. I've never updated it.

Acura | Gracenote | Alpine 3.2
Yeah I did it last year on my 2015 TLX. It took a couple tries, but it worked. My 2016 TLX is in the shop right now, so I'll try later this week and let you know.

·
682 Posts

·
682 Posts

·
507 Posts

·
682 Posts
I sent a note to Gracenote (HERE is the company) and they gave me this link
Which does work!! Wow, I was not expecting a response! Now I hope Acura updates their site!

·
682 Posts
I sent a note to Gracenote (HERE is the company) and they gave me this link
Which does work!! Wow, I was not expecting a response! Now I hope Acura updates their site!
Now I also wanted to check this further to see if Acura did update their site. I went to the Acura.com site and selected Owners section. Did a search for "graccenote" in the "Enter Search Terms" box.
Many results, but the first is where you need to go:
Gracenote
Gracenote Inc. maintains an extensive database of compact disc artist and track title information. The Hard Disc Drive (HDD) is equipped with a Gracenote database so that song, artist and album information from an inserted CD can be displayed and used for music search if the CD is ripped onto the HDD. The database is up to date from the period of the vehicle's production. Updates will be available from Gracenote on a quarterly basis. Click here to get the latest update.
Following the link in the last sentence, got me here.
Then I would go to the TLX section (Alpine 3.2 supported vehicles) which is DIFFERENT than the site I was sent by HERE! Looking at the link for that page versus the original page, they are different files. So make sure you use this page
Gracenote® Update Instructions (for Alpine 3.2 Systems)
Good luck with the download (462MB)

·
507 Posts
Now I also wanted to check this further to see if Acura did update their site. I went to the Acura.com site and selected Owners section. Did a search for "graccenote" in the "Enter Search Terms" box.
Many results, but the first is where you need to go:

Following the link in the last sentence, got me here.
Then I would go to the TLX section (Alpine 3.2 supported vehicles) which is DIFFERENT than the site I was sent by HERE! Looking at the link for that page versus the original page, they are different files. So make sure you use this page
Gracenote® Update Instructions (for Alpine 3.2 Systems)
Good luck with the download (462MB)
Thanks Gary!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts