Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! Winter hit us in South Florida today. Temps dropped to 63 degrees Fahrenheit. Time to get the sweater out. :)

I had the chance to try the heated seats tonight for the first time. Mine worked fine. It took the chill off my seat and made the drive home cozy.

It's sad down here in the winter time. See all sorts of people in heavy coats. :)

I love the chill. I can turn off the house AC. It was 89F yesterday.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hahaha, thank you for the good sense of humour Summest ! 89F feels chilly :) This definitely put a smile on my face and I need it as I am really feeling blue and depressed tonight reading about all these DCT tranny issues...

·
Registered
438 Posts
did you crap your pants? lolz

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahaha, thank you for the good sense of humour Summest ! 89F feels chilly :) This definitely put a smile on my face and I need it as I am really feeling blue and depressed tonight reading about all these DCT tranny issues...
Sorry. I meant to contrast yesterday's heat of 89F to the next night's 63F. :)

Yes. It is sad about the tranny situation. :(

·
Registered
666 Posts
But was it as comfortable driving in those conditions compared to -13C after 5 minutes cocooned with seat warmers at max, steering wheel heater cooking, and vents pumping out warm filtered air. Oh, such a sweet cozy ride.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Closest I made it to was -12C but never with those accessories. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.