Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - so fresh from the dealership (the pics were literally taken there with 10k on the odometer!), here is my new TLX.

I chose the Silver Slate, with Greystone interior and tints. Honestly, can't say much about the car yet, initial reaction is positive, but I really like the Greystone interior. Was debating, but then thought, it's a 3 year lease, worst case I can change soon. lol

Just a note, I dealt with Acura Gabriel in Montreal, salesman named Kevin. My 2nd car from him. He is amazing and so personal with the service. Took all the time I needed (about 1.5 hours). I GET NO COMP FOR REFERRALS! :) We just hear negative things about dealers, thought I would throw in a positive.

Looking forward to getting to know my car!

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
2019 TLX
2,315 Posts
Very nice TLX. Congratulations!

10k on the odometer?

·
Registered
438 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and glad to hear your dealer experience went well too. Are you going to buy any accessories or mods for your new TLX?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks - and no.. i'm more of a stock guy... and seeing as its a 3 year lease. i've spent enough for the car as is! ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Congrats and thanks for posting in the other thread. Please feel free to express your honest opinion on the car from this point forward.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats. She is a beauty. I have had mine for 1 week now and slowly find my way through all the features. She rides sooooo smooth.

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts