1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thank you, Timbocool!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've been pretty satisfied for the most part with my previous upgrade. However, if there's a chance to make it even better, I might take that chance. They specifically address the hesitation issue which is about the only reason I would do this one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I saw the TSB - who's gonna be the guinea pig?

Maybe there's something forthcoming for 9speed?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

·
Registered
15 Posts
I saw the TSB - who's gonna be the guinea pig?

Maybe there's something forthcoming for 9speed?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
anyone willing to give it a try and to let us know the result ? ;)

My base I4 TLX received a software update 6 weeks ago, it was quite good for the first 3 weeks, then the same behavior was back, jerky 1-2, 2-3 shifts, even an occurence of back collision feeling.

Last week, I drove it on sports+ with the shift pedals the whole week, it was so fun, the DCT behaves so good that way, it is so sad that it behaves so badly an auotmatic.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I might be willing to give it a go if the update is available in Canada. I have only had mine three days and thought this was just a characteristic of the DCT.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Dazed, do you have access to the Canadian TSB's? Those would be great to have.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I can't wait to see what people say about this update!

I haven't complained about my car because it isn't that bad. However, this TSB describes my transmission very well. Whenever I get in the car and it hasn't been driven in a while it feels like a slipping automatic transmission. Which is ironic because that is ultimately why I decided to get rid of my old car and get a TLX :|

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'v just called my dealer and they have not yet heard about this TSB from Acura Canada ::crying::

1 - 13 of 13 Posts