Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not a golfer, but there is a lot of room. The seats fold, there is a seat release that you can easily reach from the trunk. I would think three sets easily, and that is without stacking or folding seats.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I checked this out on a test drive. You can place two sets fully flat on the trunk floor and stack a third set closer to the trunk opening...all with the drivers in the bag. A fourth bag can be stacked on top of the other bag if you took out the woods first. Lots of room in the deeper parts of the trunk for shoes etc. Maybe even enough for one small cart. Mind you this was with carry bags....did not test any cart bags but I would still think maybe three large cart bags would still be fine.

·
Registered
430 Posts
depends what kind of bag you use realistically. I carry whats essentially a sunday bag, i could easily fit 5 or 6 sets like mine (don't carry the full 14 either) then again, if you're a country club good old boy and play with a fully loaded tour bag, you'd be lucky to get 2 in there....

·
Registered
727 Posts
Not a golfer, but there is a lot of room. The seats fold, there is a seat release that you can easily reach from the trunk. I would think three sets easily, and that is without stacking or folding seats.
Yup, that's what I noticed when i had the chance to see one in person, cargo space in them is good enough for a vehicle in the segment it's in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My 12 TL could fit 3 full cart bags with all clubs when I went golfing with my bro in laws several times. My one bro in law has a mazda 6 and he could fit 4 bags easily when we take his ride. I'm hoping the TLX could squeeze the 4th bag with advertised more trunk space.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.