Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Godspeed Project Acura TLX Coilover R&D

Sorry, it wouldn't let me delete the post so im editing it to verify that Godspeed project does in fact have coilovers for the 2015+ Acura TLX.

Moderators feel free to delete this thread.

·
Registered
317 Posts
By the way have you looked into any other brands to see if they have any? I ask this since we're at that stage where thing are still coming to market.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Sorry, it wouldn't let me delete the post so im editing it to verify that Godspeed project does in fact have coilovers for the 2015+ Acura TLX.

Welcome to the Forum! I see you made your first post.

Do you still want me to delete it or will this be useful to someone?

I have no idea what you are talking about. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts

I don't see these coilovers listed on your website?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I have known about Godspeed in the past from my Civic days. Most owners only concerns were low price and how slammed they could get their cars and not how the product actually performed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have known about Godspeed in the past from my Civic days. Most owners only concerns were low price and how slammed they could get their cars and not how the product actually performed.
Yeah, basically the same with all those brands like D2, Megan Racing, Form and Function, etc lol. I'm still waiting for RSR to release their coilovers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts