1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
727 Posts
Never heard of the alfa romeo 4c, but googling it after seeing this post, now i can't wait to see it as a spider. doesn't seem like much is needed for it to look right as a spider.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Geneva should be the big reveal of the production TLX right? I can't see it showing up the TLX concept, so I feel like that reveal won't be that exciting. Basically just a spot the differences exercise.

What other vehicles are people excited to see revealed?

I want to see more pics of that new Volvo shooting brake concept. It looks super classy.

·
Registered
339 Posts
dont know when the TLX production will be unveiled really

I think when they unveil it - it will pretty much be available for sale.

Dont know if there will really be a show to unveil it at. Maybe they will just launch it online and start selling it. I dont think the production is going to be that far off the concept.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pretty sure the production TLX is going to be shown at the New York Auto Show next month. As for the official production start date, nothing has yet been announced by I've heard the car will be on sale by July so I'm guessing May-June. Memorial Day-ish. That's when the ILX production started in 2012 as a 2013 model.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hopefully it will be shown at that show, it seems like one of the more ideal shows to unveil this at as America is one of the key markets for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts