Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my "header" setup on my 2016 TLX SH-AWD Advance. It consists of RV6 High-Flow PreCats, XLR8 J-Pipe, and XLR8 Catback Exhaust setup, with visible tips. I love the setup, had it installed for about a year now, but I'm selling the car. Not only does it make the car sound mean as hell, others on the forums here have shown about a 30HP boost, mainly due to the J-Pipe. The precats should probably add a bit as well, but I don't have any dyno numbers to back it up.

It should fit a 15 and 16 TLX SH-AWD. I think it might fit a 17 SH-AWD, but you'll need to confirm that if that's what you have.

I'm checking to see what kind of shipping options I have here, but until I figure that out, I'm asking for cash-only and you pick up. I'm in Kearney, NE, just off of I-80. It ran me $2,200 new, first $1,200 takes it. Here's a Youtube playlist of a few videos inside and out with the setup: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLz1jdmwSdxeftRApq4Bbsmp541RMHcMmK

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If someone is interested, sure. But, the pool of people willing to buy a TLX stock vs people willing to buy one with a loud aftermarket exhaust means I’d have better luck removing it. Stock is better if I decide to trade-in too.

·
487 Posts
If someone is interested, sure. But, the pool of people willing to buy a TLX stock vs people willing to buy one with a loud aftermarket exhaust means I’d have better luck removing it. Stock is better if I decide to trade-in too.
Yeah - I agree on your point about trading it in, stock is better but I was thinking more about a private sale. Unless you're desperate to get rid of the car now or quickly, I'd try and see what interest you would get trying to sell it with the mods and then if no luck, turn it back to stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts