Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaning toward purchasing a new 2020 TLX 2.4 with Technology package. Seats seemed quite comfortable and solid during several test drives. However, just by chance, I sat in a used 2020 2.4 Base (vinyl seats) with 10K miles and I seemed to sink way down into the seat, to the point that my back didn't line up properly with the seat back. (I'm 5'11 and 175 lbs.) Has anyone run into issues with the cushioning giving way, much like what happens in low-end cars, but typically after 50K miles or so? When responding, please include year, engine size, and package (if any), given that there are several different seat types and coverings.

·
487 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum! I've owned both a 2015 and now a 2018 TLX - both are the 2.4L, 4 cyl models with the Technology package. I weigh about 15-20 lbs more than you and have not experienced any degradation of the cushion firmness, in fact they still look pretty much brand new. The first car had about 21K miles on it and the current one now has about 25K miles on it. I don't think you'll have any issues if you're looking at the Tech package with the Milano leather.

·
647 Posts
My 2015 seats are still comfortable, now with 61K+ miles. Lots of adjustment to help find that sweet spot. And the memory recall is great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts