Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so I have an iPhone 6s Plus which does not fit on this tray. It is an issue, but not the one I wanted to bring up today. My phone does not fit on the tray so I use the tray for storing other items. The other day I decided to throw my vape pen (vicious ant valkyrie mini) onto this tray. Whilst driving, I needed something in the compartment under the phone tray, so I pushed the phone tray with my vape pen on it back in, in order to access the compartment below. I retrieved what I needed out of the lower compartment and continued driving. A couple of miles down the road, I had to brake aggressively, not too aggressively, but enough to cause my vape pen to fall behind the tray. Remember my tray is pushed the whole way in with my vape pen on it. So I open my phone tray and the vape pen was not on the tray. It had fallen into the console. Now when I try to push my phone tray back in, it hits the vape pen and won’t close.

I know that was a long story, but what I need to know is if anyone knows how to remove sections of the console to expose my vape pen.

Please help, my vape pen did not deserve to be eaten like this! ::crying::

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my husband's car. I rarely ever drive it. I placed my gate entry card in the center console on one of those storage trays. He had receipts in that area. I guess they pushed the card in one of the gaps in the back. I can't hear any rattling but it has to be back there. Any ideas on how to access the area underneath? Any ideas on how much it may cost for a dealer to open up the area? I'm trying to figure out if it will just be cheaper to pay the lost card fee at the apt.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is my husband's car. I rarely ever drive it. I placed my gate entry card in the center console on one of those storage trays. He had receipts in that area. I guess they pushed the card in one of the gaps in the back. I can't hear any rattling but it has to be back there. Any ideas on how to access the area underneath? Any ideas on how much it may cost for a dealer to open up the area? I'm trying to figure out if it will just be cheaper to pay the lost card fee at the apt.

Were you able to figure this out? I want to open this center console ares to run some wires.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone figure out that console phone tray problem? Ive had cash cards and recently my keys fell back there. Need to find away to get back there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts