Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently Active Users: 908 (38 members and 870 guests)

Lots of research/trolling going on. 870 people doing research can only be a good thing.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Seems quiet tonight. Many times I will see more than 1,000 guests. Too bad we can't get them to join and ask questions or share their experiences.

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
So many guests. All forums have the same issue. I've seen debates where people have suggested closing sections of the forums for members only.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
As a mod on two other autoguide forums I get to peak at ip numbers. A good number of those "guests" are actually bots and not real people.
That was a inside secret. Please turn in your mod cards. :laugh:

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
I stopped keeping secrets when autoguide checks started bouncing......
Sorry my attempt at humor hit a sore spot. :)

I didn't know you could get paid for being a mod, not that there is anything wrong with that. I do this for fun and the love of the TLX without pay. Maybe I can get a free T-Shirt. :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry my attempt at humor hit a sore spot. :)

I didn't know you could get paid for being a mod, not that there is anything wrong with that. I do this for fun and the love of the TLX without pay. Maybe I can get a free T-Shirt. :D
Thats ok.....Was my sad attempt at humor.

I would never accept pay for being a mod.

I would have to play by the rules if they paid me.
:eek:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think a lot of people just look to see if their question is already answered on the forum. It can be a great resource to learn about a vehicle from actual owners before you purchase. I think people feel as though becoming a member is a commitment or a hassle just to fill out the few lines on the sign-up page. Too bad...

·
Registered
317 Posts
**** and I actually thought those were real guests, but considering the current state of the TLX... you can see why those numbers would be believable

·
Registered
4 Posts
My intention completely. I am committed though and did join. Owners observations and discoveries of nuances, neat stuff, and general opinions of the vehicle are priceless. Hope I can also contribute as time passes.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

My intention completely. I am committed though and did join. Owners observations and discoveries of nuances, neat stuff, and general opinions of the vehicle are priceless. Hope I can also contribute as time passes.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first posts. :)

Always glad to hear things you can learn. Definitely look forward to your contributions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts