Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 tlx v6 shawd
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2017 tlx owner and i was wondering if the fog light covers and lights from the 2018 will fit the 2017?

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your TLX! I don't think they will. The front end/grille and bumper are a completely different design. I added (LED) fog lights to my 2018 - they are rectangular. The A-spec fog lights are a larger round fog light than the round fog lights that are on the 2015-2017 models.

·
Registered
2017 tlx v6 shawd
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what i was thinking. I was wondering are the fog lights worth it? i have been looking around and for $500 I don't think it justifies it self. I was looking at buying another bumper and seeing if i could retro fit it on but coming for no fog lights i was wondering if would even be the hassle cause i do understand it would be mainly cosmetic.

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Thats what i was thinking. I was wondering are the fog lights worth it? i have been looking around and for $500 I don't think it justifies it self. I was looking at buying another bumper and seeing if i could retro fit it on but coming for no fog lights i was wondering if would even be the hassle cause i do understand it would be mainly cosmetic.
I mainly have the fog lights for looks. They do add some visibility but I live in Arizona where fog is hardly ever an issue so not sure how effective they really are.

·
Registered
2017 tlx v6 shawd
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay thats a rather great comparison as im in hot sunny Texas as well! Im going to take off the bumper and compare the two as the mesh looks proper on the 2018+.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts