Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys think the flowmaster super 10 mufflers will be good on the 3.5l or do you think it'll be too loud? I want a sportier sound but I just don't want it to be annoyingly loud. Any thoughts are appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've seen people go muffler delete + res delete with the 3.5l. Does sound nice but definitely very loud and a little raspy. I combated that problem by adding one resonator back on (aftermarket). So essentially my setup is just a muffler delete with an aftermarket resonator. I'm betting that just replacing the current mufflers with flowmasters won't be too harsh if you don't touch anything else (cats+resonators). Good luck with your exhaust project!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen people go muffler delete + res delete with the 3.5l. Does sound nice but definitely very loud and a little raspy. I combated that problem by adding one resonator back on (aftermarket). So essentially my setup is just a muffler delete with an aftermarket resonator. I'm betting that just replacing the current mufflers with flowmasters won't be too harsh if you don't touch anything else (cats+resonators). Good luck with your exhaust project!
Thanks, I'll post a video when I get them on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts