Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone... just stopped by to introduce as a new member of this site and a new Acura TLX owner. Purchased my first Acura in Sept 2014. Tech V6 TLX FWD.

A friend of mine is a salesman at the local Acura dealership and convinced me to test drive the TLX and I was hooked. However, after a few months I should have waited and sprung for the SH-AWD. Oh Well...

Thing is... I found this site looking for an answer to a problem I am having with my TLX... I will be posting it shortly on the appropriate forum... but sadly I didn't find this site as a pleased TLX owner... rather a concerned and disappointed one..

·
Registered
666 Posts
Welcome!

Would you mind sharing your reasons for thinking that should have waited for the SH-AWD?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Greeting from the Sacramento, CA area!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hey everyone... just stopped by to introduce as a new member of this site and a new Acura TLX owner. Purchased my first Acura in Sept 2014. Tech V6 TLX FWD.

A friend of mine is a salesman at the local Acura dealership and convinced me to test drive the TLX and I was hooked. However, after a few months I should have waited and sprung for the SH-AWD. Oh Well...

Thing is... I found this site looking for an answer to a problem I am having with my TLX... I will be posting it shortly on the appropriate forum... but sadly I didn't find this site as a pleased TLX owner... rather a concerned and disappointed one..
Welcome to the forum! Sorry I missed your first post.

Tell us more about you and your TLX. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts