Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Nice!!! Its lighter then I expected. Do you have more pictures? I'm 80% set on going with that colour, or Tan...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nice!!! Its lighter then I expected. Do you have more pictures? I'm 80% set on going with that colour, or Tan...
What color are you going to go with for the exterior? I feel like you need the right exterior color to match the espresso interior. The red would look best in my opinion.

·
Registered
423 Posts
In Canada you don't get many options, think the esspreso is only on the Black or White exteriors, not sure about US though and they are likely to have more options/combinations.

That's the 2.4L TLX, suprised to see no perforations in the seats as thought the Tech's had the softer leather?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Matches the wood accent, making it stand out less, which is a good thing. I wished they offer other options than just wood accent.
I wish they had different woods, a lighter maple would look quite good contrast wise..

You're right about the Espresso combinations, Only available with Bellanova White and Crystal Black, everything else is FOOLISHLY locked into Ebony. Oh except for Slate Silver, you can get Greystone leather to match the exterior for some reason. Do they not understand how contrast works?

I'm not sure about the perforations, it does seem to be a basic car, but you cant actually get the Espresso interior outside of the Tech pack (from the configurator at least)

·
Registered
423 Posts
That's what I couldn't understand about that picture, if it is the Tech (which it has to be with that colour combo) then it surely has to be the upgraded leather...which is perforated?

Not a great fan of the rims they put on the 2.4L trim either! They may grow on me though.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I wish they had different woods, a lighter maple would look quite good contrast wise..

You're right about the Espresso combinations, Only available with Bellanova White and Crystal Black, everything else is FOOLISHLY locked into Ebony. Oh except for Slate Silver, you can get Greystone leather to match the exterior for some reason. Do they not understand how contrast works?

I'm not sure about the perforations, it does seem to be a basic car, but you cant actually get the Espresso interior outside of the Tech pack (from the configurator at least)

I think the most annoying part is that there is no real reason why they've restricted the espresso to just black and white. If they wanted to they could put that in any color TLX they want. When you are shelling out for a luxury vehicle I think you are paying enough money that you should be able to get whatever the f*ck you want when it comes to colors.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
What color are you going to go with for the exterior? I feel like you need the right exterior color to match the espresso interior. The red would look best in my opinion.
I'm going with Black exterior. I think its gonna look good.... I hope

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am confused about the picture of the ESPRESSO interior. The color is actually suppose to be a dark brown, hence the name espresso. Check out this link and look at the sample shown. Hope this link works

http://www.acura.ca/Content/acura.ca/en/2015/tlx/tlx_10110/GenericLink/ACU14696_11_TLX_Sellsheet_EN_V1[4].pdf

[PDF]
TLX Infosheet - Acura

www.acura.ca/.../tlx/tlx.../ACU14696_11_TLX_Sellsheet_EN_V1[4].pdf
ESPRESSO LEATHER ... Extend the thrill of your driving experience in the TLX with a selection of bold yet refined exterior colours and interior options. For more ...

There, got it. Click on then Open the "TLXinfosheet-Acura" and it works!

I ordered a TLX Tech package with Black Copper Pearl exterior and espresso interior. I thought the inside was this dark brown and if it isn't then I am not accepting the car once it arrives. I really do think this dark color package is rich and stunning.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had 2 models of the TLX my first one was Crystal Black Base with Leatherette which I had to return due to manufacture defect the I upgraded to the tech package with included milano leather and I went with the Black Copper Pearl. I have to say that the milano leather is a lot lighter than the base leatherette.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts