Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Price points look encouraging. I was afraid that they would have inflated price points but this looks pretty good. Now for a test drive.

·
Registered
228 Posts
To celebrate the upcoming arrival of the all-new model, Acura will launch the TLX Acura Advantage1 program starting July 7, which offers prospective TLX customers the opportunity to reserve an all-new TLX at special introductory prices, along with special lease and APR financing rates and a $500 allowance toward the purchase of Acura Genuine Accessories.
$500 for accessories? Is that going to get me much?

Other than that it just depends on if the lease and financing options are actually something to get excited about or not.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the price points look pretty darn good. A lot better than the $50K predicted by more than a few for the V6 SH-AWD model. Big thumbs up to Acura on this one.

·
Registered
87 Posts
$500 for accessories? Is that going to get me much?

Other than that it just depends on if the lease and financing options are actually something to get excited about or not.
Just before today, no one expected them to hand out any incentives, so 500$-worth of stuff, why complain? As stated, some people were even expecting higher price points (and no incentives).

Some people are never happy no matter what Acura does.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts