Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though it was black on black in the Texas heat, I swore I was going to drive my 2004 TL into the ground because it's been the best car I've ever had. And, I'd previously never been tempted because I hated the look of the Gen4 TLs.

Enter the TLX...The TLX is a return to the body style that I've loved so much with my Gen3. So, I finally broke down and drove one last week. It was love at first drive, so I took home BWP I4 Tech that night. I hated parting with the old TL, but am confident I've found my new DD for the foreseeable future.

Been on Acurazine for a loooong time, but glad to see an alternate TLX community.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Even though it was black on black in the Texas heat, I swore I was going to drive my 2004 TL into the ground because it's been the best car I've ever had. And, I'd previously never been tempted because I hated the look of the Gen4 TLs.

Enter the TLX...The TLX is a return to the body style that I've loved so much with my Gen3. So, I finally broke down and drove one last week. It was love at first drive, so I took home BWP I4 Tech that night. I hated parting with the old TL, but am confident I've found my new DD for the foreseeable future.

Been on Acurazine for a loooong time, but glad to see an alternate TLX community.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to have you here in the alternate universe. :)

Glad to see your first post and hear about your TLX experience.

I also enjoy my I4 Tech. Have fun.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Did you have the transmission issues that many TL owners had with that gen and even the one before it?

How do you like how Acura has progressed from the era of your old TL to now with the TLX? Notice any similarities?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts